B.Com Professional is a unique course aimed at a higher level career placement for undergraduates. Higher level corporate placement is an outcome of simultaneous pursuit of CIMA or CS and the add on programs such as advanced excel, six sigma, portfolio management and SAP. The professional courses and add on programs are designed and integrated with B.Com Professional curriculum to make students corporate fit. These students aspiring for higher studies both within India and abroad benefit from the credits they earn by exposing themselves to these programs. Add on courses and programs are seamlessly interwoven to produce the best results.
3 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
Admissions in B. com colleges in Punjab in the course Professional Part-I shall be open to a student who produces the following certificates to the college.
Of having passed at least +2 examination of Punjab School Education Board or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least: 33% marks in the aggregate in case of commerce students who have passed 10+2 examination and 40% for the students who have opted for two of the following commerce subjects in 10+2.
- Business Studies
- Office Management and Secretarial Practice.
- Principle and Practice of Insurance.
- Tax Procedure and Practice.
- and 45% for other candidates.
- Learning Accounting and Finance from a Management perspective
- Preparing Accounting Professional equipped with Latest Financial Tools and Techniques
- Specializations to provide intense knowledge in different areas of Finance and Accounting
- Based on the Credit system
- Seminars and Workshops are the integral part of this Program
- Industrial Visits and Guests lectures form of the curriculum
- Curriculum is ICWA and ICSI compatible to give an edge to the students for the preparation of ICWA and ICSI
MBA, M.Com & C.A. (Chartered Accountancy) are the most popular career options after B.com. But today subjects like Risk Management and Disaster Management are upcoming topics and students with Economics and B.Com background are more preferable in it.